COVID 19 UPDATE: How We Are Responding
Texas Hardwood Flooring has been monitoring the Coronavirus carefully, and are taking precautions, such as the use of hand sanitizer, limiting physical contact (i.e. handshaking), etc. We take our role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our customers are taken care of and also that our team members are safe as we enter our customers’ homes and businesses.
These are the precautions we have implemented for the safety of our community, staff, and customers: In home appointments/projects:
- With your permission, our team members will wash their hands otherwise, they will use the hand sanitizer.
- Each team member has been equipped with hand sanitizer in an effort to minimize risk. Masks can be utilized upon request.
- We Practice safe distance procedures.
Showroom Visits/safe to shop:
Showroom visits: We’re open Monday—Friday 9 – 5 and Saturdays 10 – 2 by appointment only. Call 214-399-1770 to schedule.
- Your appointment will be a private appointment in our 3300 SF showroom. All surfaces and any samples that are handled are wiped down with sanitizer after each visit.
- We are committed to following proper sanitizing procedures and social distancing so you can shop with confidence in our safe and clean showroom.
Virtual Consultations: We are happy to set up a virtual showroom appointment via Facebook/Zoom. Please call 214-399-1770 to schedule.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time.
Get 20% Off Hardwood Floor Installation
Get Your Free Estimate Appointment Scheduled Today!